Buy Zithromax Online
from $0.40 per pill
If you need a drug for fighting bacterial infection, you may be recommended to use Azithromycin. The drug is an antibiotic that contains Azithromycin. You can use Azithromycin to treat ear infections and infections of the skin. You may also use Azithromycin for the treating of sexually transmitted diseases. The drug can cope with respiratory infections and other conditions caused by bacteria.
The most convenient way to get the drug is to get Azithromycin in our online pharmacy – you will be able to save your time and money. Just add the med in your cart and confirm the Azithromycin order, and after you make a payment the med will be shipped to you. But before you decide to use Azithromycin we want you to learn the info below, which concerns the treatment with the drug you need.
Azithromycin: contraindications and precautions
Before you use Azithromycin you must get sure the med suits you. If you need Azithromycin, buy it only if you are not contraindicated to it (do not have an allergy to Azithromycin) or similar medications.
Before you use Azithromycin you must consult a doctor if you have myasthenia gravis, liver disease, heart rhythm disorder, kidney disease or Long QT syndrome. Having any of these conditions means a patient needs a dosage adjustment.
If you plan to use Azithromycin, think about the form of the med that is the most suitable for you to use. You may use Azithromycin in form of tabs, oral suspension and some others.
Tablets are to be swallowed whole, but some patient find it difficult or unpleasant. If this is your case, you can use Azithromycin in liquid form. Liquid med is to be taken orally with water.
Before you use Azithromycin ask your doctor whether you have to change your diet or stop using any other meds you are taking regularly. Usually if a patients is using antacids (that contain magnesium or aluminum) and is prescribed to take Azithromycin, then the former should be taken 2h after or before administrating the antibiotic. This should be done because antacids may weaken the action of Azithromycin. Magnesium/aluminum-containing antacids include: Pepcid Complete, Gelusil, Alternagel, Milk of Magnesia, Gaviscon, Acid Gone, Maldroxal, Genaton, Mylanta, Di-Gel, Aldroxicon, Maalox, Rolaids, Mylagen, Rulox, Mintox.
While using Azithromycin a patient may have a new infection causing diarrhea. In such a case taking anti-diarrhea without doctor’s permission is not recommended.
Azithromycin: side effects
Before you use Azithromycin pay attention to the section in the leaflet that is named “side effects”. The more you know – the better you are prepared for unexpected cases. For instance, your Azithromycin use may not suit your body – and you may have an allergic reaction (hives, swollen throat or face, breathing problems). In such cases emergency help is required.
The treatment may be stopped if a patient has:
- pounding heartbeats;
- severe dizziness;
- clay-colored stools;
- diarrhea (bloody/ watery);
- purple skin rash;
- loss of appetite;
- sore throat;
- dark urine;
- chest pain;
- burning in the eyes;
- severe skin reactions;
- upper stomach pain;
- arsenic trioxide
- anti-malaria meds – chloroquine, mefloquine;
- antibiotics: levofloxacin, moxifloxacin, pentamidine, clarithromycin, erythromycin;
- antidepressants: amitriptylline, desipramine, clomipramine;
- cholesterol-lowering meds: atorvastatin, lovastatin, or simvastatin;
- ergot meds: dihydroergotamine mesylate, methysergide, ergotamine;
- heart rhythm meds: quinidine, amiodarone , dofetilide , ibutilide , procainamide, disopyramide, dronedarone, propafenone, sotalol;
- blood pressure/heart mrds: felodipine, diltiazem, digoxin, verapamil, nifedipine;
- migraine headache meds: sumatriptan, zolmitriptan;
- HIV meds: nelfinavir, saquinavir, ritonavir;
- narcotic meds like methadone;
- meds to prevent/treat nausea/vomiting: ondansetron, dolasetron, droperidol;
- tranquilizers: triazolam, alprazolam, diazepam, midazolam;
- meds to treat psychiatric disorders: haloperidol, pimozide , chlorpromazine, clozapine, ziprasidone, thioridazine;
- seizure meds:carbamazepine, phenytoin.
Azithromycin: drug interations
If you need Azithromycin, buy the med only after informing your healthcare specialist of all other medications you are taking. As Azithromycin may interact with many other medications, this measure will help you to avoid certain side effects. A partial list of meds that can develop negative interactions with Azithromycin, includes:
It is also important that you inform your physician of other health products you are using. These may include vitamins, herbal products, dietary supplements and so on. An remember: if you think you need Azithromycin, purchase the med only after checking up all benefits and risks you may get from the treatment.